Casings are important component of drill strings and they are mainly used for the following purposes;
- To prevent falling of wall while cutting through overburden
- To prevent stuck of drill strings
- To prevent circulation losses in porous and permeable formations
- To reduce abrasion wear of drill rods
Barkom’s Cold drawn seamless alloy steel tubes are used for casings to fulfill these tasks successfully. DCDMA standard W threads are preferred for both efficient force transmission and compatibility with other casings.
• Hot drawn casing pipes are also available upon request.